Sunstate Design & Construct is Queensland’s market leader in the design and construction of high quality residential and commercial additions/extensions/renovations and community structures.
Building throughout South East Queensland, Central Queensland & beyond
Our team of experienced, fully licensed and insured design consultants, drafting specialists, supervisors and builders have been looking after the building needs of Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and Beaudesert home owners, business owners and the general community since 2003.
We now have consultants, supervisors & installers working from our new Gladstone location serving the Gladstone region, including Rockhampton, Bundeberg ,Yeppon & Hervey Bay.
We also extend our service to New South Wales and overseas to places like Fiji, New Caledonia and Tonga.
Don’t trust just anyone with your building work…
There are several important things to consider when hiring a company for residential, commercial or community building work, including experience, accreditations, licensing and insurance. Sunstate ticks all the boxes when it comes to both experience and compliance. Click on the link to find out more.
At Sunstate, we are trusted for our:
- Experience, honesty and professionalism,
- Attention to detail,
- Ability to offer technical advice in ‘plain English’,
- ‘Total solution’ service (a one-stop shop)
- Commercial grade, Australian made materials designed to stand the test of time,
- Design skills (no challenge too great),
- On time, on budget, hassle-free outcomes, and
- Extensive range of residential, commercial and community building services.
Your ‘total solution’
Sunstate’s one-stop shop service covers everything from the design, supply and installation of framing, roofing, walling and flooring packages to plumbing and electrical work, plastering, painting and waste removal for residential or commercial additions/extensions/renovations and public infrastructure projects.
Some of the quality building solutions created by Sunstate are:
- Patios Covers
- Pergola Roofs
- Covered Walkways
- Roofing (residential & commercial)
- Extensions (residential & commercial)
- Factory Units
- School Halls
- Shade Structures
- Sheds (residential, rural, industrial)